2012年6月24日 星期日

20120531與公寓主人的聯繫

Hi Sarah
 
Sure, My flight number is VN 571 departed Vietnam(I think is HO CHI MINH city) arrived at 6:10 AM. so we might arrive at the apartment at 7:10? 
Also, we would like to check out at 9:30 AM if thats fine for you.
 
There is some other questions
-Do you know any bus stations around your apartment? What bus route you use most? I think use bus is the best way to know a city.
 Do you know how to take bus from the airport to your house?
 
-I am thinking buy a prepaid sim card for these 11 days in Paris, I heard "Orang internet max is a good choice (but it only deliver to your house ) do you have any other suggestion?
 
-Also, Will we have those things in the house
1. two blankets
2. dish detergent 
3. cloth detergent 
4. wifi code
5. land phone (incase me got lost.)
6. mailbox (because we will buy things online and deliver it to the apartment, hope its okay.)
 
Thank you for your time.
Bests, 
Yvonne

沒有留言:

張貼留言